View our available positions below.
Don’t see something that is quite “you?” Think you are awesome and want to join our team?
We love go-getters, email us. email@example.com
Social Media Coordinator
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for creating, editing, distributing and optimizing relevant, contextual and personalized content across social media platforms to attract, engage and retain consumers. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for social listening for clients keywords and competitors, and analyzing performance data and making daily changes and optimizations to achieve the company’s marketing objectives. The role requires excellent attention to details, creative and communications skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Already plugged into the social media landscape, aware of trends, monitoring competitors, and continually watch for emerging platforms and react quickly.
- Demonstrated success in strategizing and managing social marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, Google+, LinkedIn, and blogs.
- Set and measure progress towards web analytics goals to understand campaign and message effectiveness.
- Provide strategic and actionable recommendations on how to optimize social media content based upon analysis.
- Familiar with Sprout Social & Hootsuite
- Familiar with data and analytics insights
- Experience advertising on Facebook
- Experience with Photoshop a plus but not required.
- Experiencing in campaigns targeting B2B and B2C.
- Salary negotiable based on experience.
Graphic Designer – Advertising/Social Media Firm
Responsible for creating digital ads for a variety of clients across multiple industries. Looking for a creative forward thinker that is passionate about data & details, such as, use of color psychology in design. The ideal candidate will understand brand identity and be able to assist it in creating themes around brands in their advertising space.
440 Marketing Group formed in 2008, is are transparent social media and social advertising agency based in Baltimore, MD, with a virtual worldwide team. Specialties: Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Content Marketing, Facebook Advertising, PPC Advertising, Advanced Analytics & Data Comprehension, Conversion Rate Optimization, Social Listening Solutions and Brand Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design/arts, or related field,
- Strong proficiency and fluency in the following programs: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop with a desire and ability to learn other software programs as required.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and Passionate
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Ability to read and understand information presented verbally and in writing and to communicate concepts clearly and in a timely fashion
- Ability to follow written and verbal directives
- Ability to multi-task
- A desire to work in the creative social media and advertising landscape
This is a virtual position.
Apply to Amy Houck: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title Email: Graphic Designer