We specialize in lead generation via transparent
social media marketing and advertising.
Social Media Marketing & Social Advertising is what we do.
Social Media Marketing
Social Strategy Development
Social Content Creation
Social Data Intelligence & Analytics
Social Listening Solutions
Social Brand Development
What is 440?
440 is a social media marketing and social advertising agency that leads with transparency, creativity, and data intelligence to ensure marketing efforts bring growth to each of our clients.
Where did we come up with the name? 440 = is the A above middle C and serves as the standard for the perfect pitch. We align you with the perfect pitch to reach your customers.
Experience: Leading in the social media space since its conception, started social media marketing when we called it net-reach and it was a world of chat rooms, created campaigns that launched some of the most visible brands in the world on social media.
Passions: I am a numbers junkie, I study people and patterns, Data Intelligence gives me life, Connecting People, Poetry, Archery, Painting, God, Learning & Teaching Self Awareness, The Walking Dead, Red Wine.
Years in Social Media: 11
Organizations: Amnesty International, Women’s Rights Activist, Grassroots Activist 350.org, Grassroots Volunteer ACLU.
Being a Show-off:
- Leading in the social media space for over a decade
- Also known as Amy the creAtor, verified twitter personality with 23K followers
- Top 1% of all social media influencers -Klear
- Top 5% of all social media influencers – Klout
- Mom of a wild haired fearless 4 year old girl named Jade
- Enjoy recreating famous paintings after visiting them, Picasso & Van Gogh are in my office
- Member of CNN voted: ‘Top 10 most exclusive clubs in the world’ Silencio
- My at home work station looks like a command center for a Nasa launch
Getting Personal: I live in Baltimore with my family on the water and we love it! Passionate about helping people see their potential and find balance. I do have a favorite thought of all time, I learned it from an amazing teacher named Leo Buscaglia and it goes like this: “What we think is less than what we know: What we know is less than what we love: What we love is so much less than what there is; and to this precise extent, we are much more less than what we are.”
Data Gives Us Life
Consumers interact with your brand across a number of channels, touchpoints, and devices today – and they expect a coordinated, relevant experience.
Let Us Audit Your Social Media
Discover Data Such As:
Wasted $$$ Spend
Top Performing Content