This is my personal “Cheat Sheet” to when to post on your social sites.
(It should go without saying, but Memorize This)
- Facebook: 1pm is the best time to get the most SHARES
- Facebook: 3pm is the best time to get more CLICKS
- Facebook: 15% increase in product purchases after 8pm, add 10% more for weekends
- Facebook: If you are posting a quote, be it a lyric or inspiration: 9am and 9pm.
- Twitter: People purchase 25% more products on the weekend
- Twitter: People are most likely to buy tickets to shows 7pm-11pm
- Twitter: Overall user increase by 30 percent on the weekends
- Google +: The best times to post on Google+ is between 9am and 11am.
- Google + The worst times to post are between 6pm and 7am.
- Linkedin: 7am and 8:30 am and 5pm to 6pm are the best times to post.
- Linkedin: Tuesday and Thursday are the best days of the week to post.
- Pinterest: Saturday from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. and 8 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Blog: Monday, Friday & Saturday at 11 a.m.
S0, you might be thinking, Amy, this is good to know but what if my fans/consumers are online at a different time? How will I know?
I use Sprout Social, they have this amazing tool called THE QUEUE, it will send your posts at the best times. It has this feature called #VIRALPOST, which analyzes your audience to determine the optimal times to deliver content based on usage & engagement patterns, content velocity and other factors.