i.e. creating and maintain the visual side of the brand.
◦ Promo banners for Facebook wall, Instagram, and Twitter
◦ Creating flyers for each event that maintain her branding
◦ Creating events both on FB and her .com with RSVP and Share links
◦ Needed photos and banners for press and advertisements
◦ Monitoring libel
- Promo Banners 50%
Social Network Marketing
◦ 440 Artist Alignment will maintain created social networking profiles (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram) updating content, talking to fans, creating status updates, interacting with fans, and updating page content.
◦ Daily Status Updates are a HUGE part of the process; we will send a form called ‘Getting to know you.’ We talk to fans the same way you would, using your style, tone, and interests.
◦ We will post on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
◦ Increase daily followers on Social Networks
◦ Building # (Hashtags) and viral presence
- Photoshop 85%
- After Effects 70%
- Illustrator 50%
The focus of grassroots marketing is to get creative. Instead of launching a message to appeal to many people, we target to a small group more willing to spread our message (ie video, song, link, etc) to a much larger audience, and more important their personal group of friends. Grassroots can produce big results.
- Customer Happiness 80%
- Tech Support 30%
- Community Management 50%
Creating and Managing Online Social Advertisements on Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc
Blogs and Placements
We do pitch to Blogs and press outlets, although it is not our main focus, there is often opportunity with each client to place them in online features throughout the campaign. Social media strategy works best when we are paired with a successful PR agency!
Custom Press Releases
Custom Email blasts and fan club updates: Example click here
Tour Support—-Banners, flyers and all needed tour graphic materials. Example click here
Website Design Example click here